Betrayal At Calth Discussion was Heresy Rumors?

pretre

Don't you already have MASSIVE amounts of space marines?

I was kinda excited to see if GW was going to give us Plebs access to HH - it seems they are instead giving us an expensive board game with a ton of space marines and the like.

I was excited for the previous assassin game- until I actually saw it.

I don't know about massive. I have maybe 100 SW total. Nothing compared to some folks in here.

The game itself is basically a wrapper for the marines. It'll get thrown in a box and forgotten.

Don't you already have MASSIVE amounts of space marines?

I was kinda excited to see if GW was going to give us Plebs access to HH - it seems they are instead giving us an expensive board game with a ton of space marines and the like.

I was excited for the previous assassin game- until I actually saw it.

Execution Force was an awesome game. I loved it.

They did. If you look at the WD, they mention specifically that this is a great starter set for 30k/40k and a board game. Let me see if I can dig it up.

But it only has the actual rules to play the board game, no rules for playing 30k or 40k for that matter. I am just not sure what GW strategy is for 30k, will it be just the FW 30k rule set or will they have their own rule set and associated books.