New Eldar Corsairs

JMGraham

It's not 3 small blasts, it's 3 single shots. Between the ordinance, twin-linked, and D, it's going to be one dead vehicle a turn. Which is not nearly as brutal as it was, but combined with the points drop and change in role, makes a lot of sense.

EDIT: oh, my bad. Ordinance doesn't give a roll-two-dice-and -take-the-highest on the d chart, it's just there to stop the Lynx from snap firing it while zooming. Still, pretty effective at killing one thing (anything) a turn.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Small bump to this thread. I played against a really good player running Corsairs+Harlequins. These guys combined have some nasty shenanigans, including potential first turn charges, from like 36 inches away (or so). Seems like an army running under the radar that could be really good. Super mobile. Probably have a bit more trouble vs  mechanised lists/armies with a strong counter to psychics. My opponent was telling me, he has a nastier variant, which is throwing across a Seer star into combat 1st turn. 

I was playing my Raptors, so played a near null deployment to try and counter some of its shenanigans, because without hiding in Rhinos, you just get charged. Was really impressed at the speed+hitting power of the space elves with Corsairs in the mix. 

• Like 1