Annihilation 3 question

AgentP

That definitely is a fair point- it greatly rewards some armies over others and gives players with large collections an advantage over newer players (although, in all honesty, this is true of most formats.)

Part of the problem is that most people are building armies and collections with an eye to the current rules, so those armies will be illegal under a more-restrictive format.

I can live with either idea, but I am indeed one of the older players that has a rather extensive collection, so I can prep any of several dozen radically-different sorts of armies on pretty short notice. If we're looking to be as open as possible to players and draw as wide a crowd as can be done, a more open format is probably better.

• Like 1

Tournaments are great fun if you can accept the fact that you'll probably lose a couple games and have a good time. :)

But is it still fun if you instead loose every single game you play instead of just a couple..haha! Actually I just realized that this is the day before my sons birthday, so I might not be able to attend after all.

• Like 1