Where do people play

What part of the PNW do you live in?

If you're near Vancouver, WA, I've seen people playing at Dice Age Games, as well as Mythic Realms in Salmon Creek.

I am pretty sure in Portland you could probably get a game at Guardian Games, Red Castle, the Portland Game Store, as well as some more that I am not familiar with.

I'm in Beaverton, and I do know of the X-wing night at Rainy Day Games.

But I wonder, where do Ordo people play? :)  As in, is there an Ordo space still, and do people use it for Xwing?

Zach, I play at Dice Age mostly.  but occasionally a few of the Tuesday night crowd at WOW will play

Anytime you want to get a game in, just let me know. I am flexible.

Zach, I play at Dice Age mostly.  but occasionally a few of the Tuesday night crowd at WOW will play

Anytime you want to get a game in, just let me know. I am flexible.

Ah, you have probably played against my friend Scott who got me into it, as I know he spends a lot of Tuesdays up in Vancouver :)

I wish Vancouver were closer, but it very far away when I get off work on a Tuesday (I work at Nike now).

Hola!

X-Wing crowd is very strong Wednesday Nights at the new store in North Portland, the aptly named Portland Game Store http://www.theportlandgamestore.com/

This group plays from 6-close (10ish) on Wednesday nights and typically has between 12-20 players each week with snacks and drinks (including beer/cider) in-store and a variety of restaurants in the vicinity.  

We strive to be a friendly, accommodating group and welcome anyone to drop in and check it out with players of all skill levels and a monthly league that isn't mandatory to play in to participate.  

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...