Anyone doing the Wyrd Black Friday sale, want to sell me the Alt McMourning model?

McNathanson

• 3 weeks later...

So wyrd said they shipped my models, sent me an email with tracking and said all is well. Then I open the box only to find that not all the models I ordered are included. There's a printed note saying the model I ordered is back-ordered, but I'm annoyed that they didn't mention this with the tracking information. Furthermore, I'm looking at my account info regarding my orders, and they list it as fulfilled. (So that piece of paper I have is the only proof they didn't send the model...)

I'm not annoyed that it was back ordered, but telling me they shipped it and then not shipping it is a very dick move. Is this normal for wyrd store purchases?

They don't do a lot of communication during Black Friday and Gencon shipping times. I have never had anything on back order, but updates, notifications and such are very sparse as the whole team and more are working to get a ton of stuff out the door. One time I did not get my shipping notice until the package arrived.

Anyway, if there turns out to be a problem, Wyrd Customer service will make it right.

Worth mentioning: I had a great experience with my order!  They mis-packed one figure and the rest was perfect, and then they discovered their own mistake and sent me the correct figure (letting me keep the other one too), and I got the replacement just a few days later!  Nobody's perfect so can't ask for much better service than that.

• Like 1

They really learned their lessons about shipping a couple years ago with the GenCon 2E Debacle. I got My shipping notice and 2 days later the product arrived. Meanwhile I had 3 other packeges from rather large established companies (should be better at shipping) that routed packages to Albany then hermiston then to cal and back to Portland. Another arrived and then the shipping note arrived 2 day's later, and the last one was sent a shipping notice at the end of November it arrived 5 days ago.

So all in all wyrd's got it goin on shipping wise. They may not be as communicative but that's cause they are working not sitting around reading emails during the crunch times.

P.S.

If that firestarter is still roaming around looking for a home I've got a nice Miss Anne Thorpe I can offer in prisoner exchange.

Joel has the extra firestarter. I will ask if he wants miss Ann Thorpe. Is she assembled? Do you have all the bits

groovy.

Its still on sprue with card and base. I never took her out of the package other than to make sure everything was there originally since I use set of the 4 Droogies I got from the War Store as a special run a while back for my Wastrels.