New IG Rules

pretre

Pask in Punisher with Punisher buddy (HB sponsons on both):  390

Tank Commander with Relic in Executioner with Executioner buddy (MM sponsons):  390

3x2 Units of Eradicators with MM Sponsons:  280x3

Engineseer:  40

CCS:  70 + 65

Order Relic

Chimera

Wyvern:  65

Wyvern:  65

Manticore:  170

Hmmm, comes to 2095 pts.  Not quite...

Hmmm, the wyverns aren't gaining much from orders (only the pinning one would help them), perhaps subbing out Pask, mashing the two wyverns together and getting a brace of Basilisks?  

Tank Commander with Relic in Executioner with Executioner buddy (MM sponsons):  390

Order Relic

Chimera

2x Wyverns:  130

2x Basilisks:  250

1955 pts

Some wiggle room there to either take it down to 1850 or back up to 2k.  

Not a list that's going to be dominating any tournament scenes, but it could be pretty fun.  

Hmmm, the wyverns aren't gaining much from orders (only the pinning one would help them), perhaps subbing out Pask, mashing the two wyverns together and getting a brace of Basilisks?  

Order Relic

Chimera

2x Wyverns:  130

2x Basilisks:  250

1955 pts

Some wiggle room there to either take it down to 1850 or back up to 2k.  

Not a list that's going to be dominating any tournament scenes, but it could be pretty fun.  

You need to take a command option to be part of the decurion. If you want it:

u5tY9x7.jpg

Extra order and 3 dice.

Extra order wouldn't apply to a tank commander IIRC, Company Commander is a specific model in the CCS.  Could be mistaken though.

The 3 dice thing probably works on the tank commander, depends on the definition of officer in the IG book.  Definitely works in the arty CCS.

Yeah, not sure that is worth trying to get the points for the additional tank commander.

Extra order wouldn't apply to a tank commander IIRC, Company Commander is a specific model in the CCS.  Could be mistaken though.

The 3 dice thing probably works on the tank commander, depends on the definition of officer in the IG book.  Definitely works in the arty CCS.

Yeah, not sure that is worth trying to get the points for the additional tank commander.

It does apply to the CCS attached to the artillery though.

Regardless, I don't think that list is really great or anything, but it sure could be a fun way to play an all tank list.  I could easily see Pask and buddies plus maxed out Leman Russ formation getting up into 1850 territory.  

It could potentially be really problematic for, say, Tau who I trolled with my two Leman Russes since they were relying on S7 for the most part.  Though, I think  you'd have to go for more AP2 shooting.  

Dunno.  

• Like 1

Good point, but I can see wiping them out as a priority target with all the shooting this list brings.  Outside of their one time defense thing, their big benefit is good cover.  Lots of the shooting of this list ignores cover and has decently high strength to cause a lot of wounds that that 3+ save can't keep up with forever.  

And, again, I don't think this list is a game changer for the tournament scene, but it certainly adds a breath of fresh air to the IG dex.

• Like 1

Wow, makes the tanks basically venerable!  That's crazy.  This is really neat.

Venerable is rather nerfed since you became able to glance vehicles to death. Still useful, but hardly the same thing it was in 5th.