Miniature Market Thanksgiving Sale

Raindog

• 2 weeks later...

Miniature market is awful. Every sale they have ever had is sold out immediately. I don't even bother looking at their site anymore.

That doesn't make them awful. They do the sales generally to get rid of stock and they are super fast and cheap. Sure they sell out quickly but that's why you gotta get lucky and jump on it! I think it's a good business plan. They do say in their deal of the days to jump on it before it's gone because their deals are that good..

Miniature market is awful. Every sale they have ever had is sold out immediately. I don't even bother looking at their site anymore.

I usually watch for them and make it a point to jump on it within the first hour. You're right - their big sales usually sell out fast because they're such great deals.

For the daily deals, I check their site right after 10pm PST, and I've never had a problem getting whatever I wanted. By morning, often the good stuff is gone.

• Like 1