(FUMBBL)OBBL Stunty League

Frostitute

Due to no mod of a hobby workbench in Fallout 4. I was unable to finish side projects. Namely three stunty team conversions. After many hours(261) at multiple terminals it dawned on me. I am unable to get to this forum. So onward we go.

I have setup a Stunty league on FUMBBL. Anyone interested please join here. Click on Create team for this league(middle right).

The league will start Jan 10th. The tournament will be round robin. The website will setup games randomly. Everyone will have one week to finish their game vs the current opponent. Please. PLEASE. Just make this easy for everyone joining this league.  DON'T JOIN IF YOUR ABLE TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR NOT SETTING UP AND FINISHING A MATCH. Hope that made sense. Also. Don't start what you cant finish. After everyone has played each other there will be a playoff.

This will be a precursor to the real thing. Which will be delayed a couple more months.

Please post your FUMBBL coach and stunty team name below.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the website. When you make a team in the OBBL stuny group. Your only making a team that applies to the roster rules. The website will not pm me or show that your team is made. I have to send out an invite that you have to accept.

So again please tell me your coach and team names.

This doesn't work for me.

MADE AND SUBMITTED MY TEAM.

Kb10r yours is an example. I've already looked it up.