bolt action groups?

Brother Glacius

It appears that there is Bolt Action every other Thursdays at Dice Age according to their current calendar. The last time I was in there (couple of months ago) they had a nice selection of BA products too.

I would be getting into that for sure but since my wifes schedual change last fall I no longer have Thursdays available for gaming;(

Ive got 1k of Americans mostly painted and ready to go!

A few of us play at the Portland Game Store. I'm in the process of setting up a regular miniature gaming club there that will meet on Sundays at noon. (We're also playing Malifaux, Infinity, This Is Not A Test, and whatever else our gaming ADD can support)

I've got roughly 3000 pts of late 1944 German Panzergrenadiers with some supporting Fallschirmjager. We're a little short of WW2 appropriate terrain as of now, but I've got 3 buildings on the way and I'm making some scatter terrain as well.

• 2 months later...

A couple of my buddies and I are interested in this system, but none of us have any figures yet, nor have we played a game.  What would be a good introductory point value to start with; 500 points, 1000 points?  Are there any BA games planned to be staged at Guardian Games in the near future? Thanks.