Epic game interest? - LFG

Torg

• 2 weeks later...

NetEA is Epic Armageddon with fleshed out army lists and cleaned-up rules. Perfecto.

Let's get our game on, baby!

time seems to be freeing up… I will see what I can do in the next week or two to get 2-3 lists put into a good travel case so we can get some games soon Kirby.

-d

• 1 month later...

Question regarding this wall set. … if you were to use it in a game of Epic as terrain or a fortress…  what rules would come into play?  I want to have some basic ideas when this wall is on the table - structure points… advantages or whatever.  I am just tying to come up with basic ideas on this.

In the NetEpic "gold" rules they had structure points (integrity)… but I find nothing in the latest set of rules… I must be missing them somewhere.

-d

I need to get epic stuff for my enormous heresy campaign....what would be the best way to get some marines and IG?

ebay…. or post up a request… maybe someone has extra stuff.  I know I have a bunch from the 3 box sets (different versions of epic) - and I don't need them all.

I'm trying to complete good solid Ork, Eldar and marine force (standard size x2 or x3 for optimum change ups).  But I can do with trimming some - and building some other forces.

-d

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HEY i am totally interested and have a place to play WITH terrain! Full titan legion, knights, flyers (old ugly models), 3 armies and a warlock titan. I sold my Eldar army before I moved out here but still have the titan. I can bring all of it to game night or you can come on out to my place in portland.

I use the Epic Armageddon rules found here:

http://www.tp.net-armageddon.org/pdfs/netea-tournament-pack-2016-06-16.pdf 

link seems broken... but is it these rules?

http://www.net-armageddon.org/page/rules

I have armies (orks, marines, eldar - and working on IG)... I have terrain and a place to play - but I can travel to play.  My daughter is currently visiting (visitation) - so my time is limited through the summer.  But maybe we could work out something to get a game in.  What area of town are you in (portland area?) I do know there are others here whom get out to play as well down at WoW.

-d