Hey All,

With the release of Dragon Rampant, im looking to get some players together for a few night games, or Saturday/Sunday afternoon games.

I'd like to build a small community of players if possible, and get regular games going. Post here if your interested, maybe we can get a meet and greet going.

If you haven't heard about DR, its a fantasy skirmish game put out by Osprey publishing that is the fantastical brother of Lion Rampant, their Historical Skirmish game. Use whatever miniatures you have to build your own warband. The game is quick, the rules concise, and its lots of fun!

Check it out herehttp://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Rampant-Fantasy-Wargaming-Wargames/dp/1472815718

~J

I was just coming here to post something about Dragon Rampant. It looks like a fun game, and I love how the approach to forces section means you can use just about anything.

I finally have a use for all my Arcane Legion and old Warhammer figs.

So, yeah, definitely interested. 

Yeah man, had a great time too!

My friend Jessie is holding a weekly "Clash of Swords" at Red Castle Games, and tomorrow is the first night (6pm-10pm). Its going to be a steady thing for Lion and Dragon Rampant, as well as SAGA players, and you are certainly welcome!

If not, i'm sure we can set up another game at GG sometime during the weekend!

~J

• 4 months later...

That sounds really fun! So far I have pretty "Normal armies" I guess (Empire and Beastmen), mostly made up of Warhammer Fantasy figs and such. I do have enough figs for an Orc Warband though I have to get them cleaned up and painted. Down the line I thought it would be cool to put together an Arab Fantasy list complete with an Ifrit Jinn (I have a LotR Balrog model), Ghulams, and Arab warriors, etc. 

We should get a few games in, Im sure the Beastmen would love to fight some Grecian Infantry!

~J