Okay serious double check of cross roads seven hiring...

VonVilkee

I think I've got this two scenarios well maybe three...

I'm playing outcasts in a 50 ss game, correct me if I'm wrong.

I can take any two crossroads seven paying an extra soul stone each. Except pride he could be taken in addition for no extra cost.

Or

I could take all seven, not paying any extra and make wrath the leader via his freebie upgrade.

There isn't anything I'm missing right? I'm cleaning up my Vickies and thinking about building and painting the crossroads crew...

Not missing anything!

Pride is an Outcast model, so you can hire him for his base cost of 8 (other factions would have to pay 9 to hire him as a Mercenary).

You can hire any of the other Crossroads 7 models as Mercenaries for 1ss more each (limit of 2 Mercenaries per crew).

In a 50ss or higher game, Wrath can be hired as the crew's Leader as long as you hire all the Crossroads 7 models. When doing this, they are able to be hired "regardless of faction" so they aren't considered Mercenaries and you don't pay the extra 1ss per model. As Wrath is the Leader, you don't pay for him, and you gain his 5ss cache to add to your soulstone pool at the start of the game.

• Like 1

Not missing anything!

In a 50ss or higher game, Wrath can be hired as the crew's Leader as long as you hire all the Crossroads 7 models. When doing this, they are able to be hired "regardless of faction" so they aren't considered Mercenaries and you don't pay the extra 1ss per model. As Wrath is the Leader, you don't pay for him, and you gain his 5ss cache to add to your soulstone pool at the start of the game.

Which if I do math right leaves me 2ss for upgrades. Those upgrades could be all over the place cause that crew is all enforcers!

Related but tangential I have a pink plastic malifaux child all I have to do is glue him together and he is tourney legal per wyrd right?

Also could I use the little pirate model that wyrd had as a hodge podge effigy?

Yep, keeping in mind only Outcast upgrades can be taken (other than Wrath's personal upgrade which is an exception).

You should base him the same as your other finished models, but otherwise he's then good to go.

Yes you can. Note for Breaching the Faux we're a little more relaxed on the subject of proxies compared to Wyrd's official rules; any suitable model (should look appropriate for what its representing) can be used, with the exception that a Malifaux model can't proxy for another malifaux model. If in doubt whether a model is appropriate, always best to show it to the T.O. before the event.

• Like 1