Breaching the Faux - Works in Progress

Mach_5

I originally used the mercs under first ed, wretches didn't exist. Only cheap fast ish model. They are still cheap expendable activations for objectives.

The trick with Vanessa is that she is a sister and when she heals herself the other Vickies heal too so triple healing, and she shoots really well. Then there is the machine empathy to get Lazerus into position to grenade HARD (three shots for two actions and a card).edit the ability to look at cards in the deck then put them back can be powerful favorite trick of mine is when I'm gonna be cheating with her any way I'll put a bad card on top to get it out of the way.

I like building little task forces to try and split up the enemy as model for model point for point the mercs win. They just lack synergy which can beat them if you are unable to break your opponents plan.

I've always liked playing spoiler and the Vickies make spoiling your opponents plan the name of the game, so I really like them.