Storm of Silence 4

Copied from the tournament section:

Greetings,

Exarch/Bob Kelley and I have set the date for the latest event in our series -- Storm of Silence 4 will be April 23-24. This will be the 9th GT style event Bob and I have hosted at the Gamer's Haven and we continue to improve every time.

If you are into ITC or just GT styles events, we have consistently had 45-50+ attendees -- so if you want those points or a chance to play new people this is the event for you.

The Storm is our 'modern style' GT event focused more on win loss and ITC stylings -- with our own spin of course.

A quick summary is below. More details to follow as we have them

1850 Points

ITC army list guidlines (look for the 2016 updates after LVO)

5 rounds (3 games day 1, 2 games day 2)

Results submitted to ITC

ITC FAQ and Errata will be used (look for ITC voting to occur after LVO)

Missions TBD (awaiting the ITC 2016 format before deciding, but will likely continue to use our own mission format).

Awards:

Overall/Renessaince Man - Equal weight Gameplay/Appearance

Best General - Best record, with battle points as tie breaker

Best Sportsmanship - Favorite Opponent Votes - Best General Ranking as tie breaker

Best Appearance - Highest Appearance Score - Favorite Army Votes as tie breaker

Favorite Army - Player voted - Appearance as tie breaker

Best in Faction - Per Overall/Rennesaince Man

Event page:

https://www.facebook...47218522101746/

Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

Looking to get a carpool/roomshare together. I've already spoken to some of you whom have expressed interest in going.

Corey and I talked about going but he is committed elsewhere unfortunately.

Some of our fellow Warhamsters have previously attended this event and liked it a lot.

Don't worry, this isn't the LVO. It won't be that competitive. Just come out and get 5 games in at a structured environment. In the mean time I'm happy to play people in the ITC missions so people can get used to them: https://www.frontlinegaming.org/community/frontline-gamings-independent-tournament-circuit/itc-2015-season-40k-tournament-format/

My understanding is that they run 2 tournaments a year, the harvester and storm of silence. The harvester has wacky missions and is more of a fluffy narrative event.

Storm of Silence is ITC scored. And run more like an actual tournament. Not crazy competitive or anything but a tournament with ITC standards.

• Like 1

My understanding is that they run 2 tournaments a year, the harvester and storm of silence. The harvester has wacky missions and is more of a fluffy narrative event.

Storm of Silence is ITC scored. And run more like an actual tournament. Not crazy competitive or anything but a tournament with ITC standards.

This. The harvester is at the same location but as above terrain driven scenarios while the storm is a little more traditional scenarios.

• Like 1

New job. Schedule has opened up in a big way.

I don't have Facebook, so I can't tell if there is a sign up date or you just show up and pay. I should be able to make that though.

Also, looks like you're committed this week, but I have been wanting to try out the ITC missions as well if you can game in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

New job. Schedule has opened up in a big way.

I don't have Facebook, so I can't tell if there is a sign up date or you just show up and pay. I should be able to make that though.

Also, looks like you're committed this week, but I have been wanting to try out the ITC missions as well if you can game in the next few weeks.

Pm'ed.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.