Grand Alliance Order

pretre

via Scanner 

Grand Alliance: Order (paperback) $35

12721618_10153549627278546_675880975_n-C Grand-Alliance-Order1.jpg 12515992_10153549627228546_1089876735_n-

That’s right folks, Aelfs are BACK and are in this Battletome! It’s going to be 280 pages and 175 Warscrolls for the forces of order! That’s not all we’re getting however. Aside from 10 Aelf factions, we are also getting “fanatical Human Sigmar devotees, Free Peoples, Wizards & Battlemages” and

“the first faction that transcends traditional race boundaries, bringing
Human
and
Duardin
engineers together…”

Sounds like it’s going to be an explosive alliance!

• Like 1

Why would they get rid of some many of the units that make wood elves the wood elves. No waywatchers but keep Glade guard? No super tree, no orion, no mounted archers...I'm sure they will re-release a lot of the now much small factions.

Guess the wife will have to focus on the more sylvaneth side with some archer support

Grand alliance order formations - and new sub-factions
thumb_elves.jpg

Hey all !

3 formations for the order

Edit:

Also the new sub factions :)

Dark Elves:
Daughters of Khaine (Doomfire Warlocks, Witch Aelves, Cauldron of Blood, Bloodwrack Medusae and Shrine, Sisters of Slaughter, Death Hag)
Scourge Privateers (Corsairs, Kharibdyss, Scourgerunner Chariots, Black Ark Fleetmaster)
Shadowblades (Assassins and Dark Riders)
Order Serpentis (Drakespawn Knights, War Hydra, Dreadlord on Black Dragon, Drakespawn Chariots)
Darkling Covens (Dreadspears, Executioners, Bleakswords, Sorceress, Sorceress on Black Dragon, Black Guard, Darkshards)

High Elves:
Order Draconis (Dragon Blades, Dragonlord, Dragon Noble)
Phoenix Temple (Anointed, Phoenix Guard, Frostheart and Flamespyre Phoenix)
Swifthawk Agents (Shadow Warriors, Chariots, Skywarden, Skycutter)
Lion Rangers (White Lions and White Lion Chariots)
Eldritch Council (Archmage, Loremaster, Swordmasters, Drakeseer, Archmage on Dragon)

Wood Elves:
Wanderers (Nomad Prince, Waystrider, Sisters of the Thorn, Spellweaver, Glade Guard, Wayfinder, Wild Riders, Waywatcher, Sisters of the Watch, Eternal Guard, Wildwood Rangers)

Empire:
Collegiate Arcane (Celestial Hurricanum, Battle Mage, Luminark of Hysh, Battlemage on Griffon)
Devoted of Sigmar (Warrior Priest, War Altar of Sigmar, Flagellants, Witch Hunter)
Free Peoples (Freeguild Crossbowmen, Freeguild General, Freeguild Guard, Freeguild Handgunners, Freeguild Pistoliers, Freeguild Greatswords, Freeguild Archers, Freeguild Outriders, Freeguild General on Griffon, Demigryph Knights)

Dwarfs:
Dispossessed (Thunderers, Quarrellers, Ironbreakers, Unforged, Warden King, Longbeards, Irondrakes, Warriors, Runelord, Hammerers)

Ironweld Arsenal (Gyrocopters, Gyrobombers, Cogsmith, Gunmaster, Helstorm Rocket Battery, Helblaster Volley Gun, Dwarf Cannon, Dwarf Organ Gun, Steam Tank)

All the old warscrolls of stuff that got axed are still available via the app, and legal, afaik :)

regards,
Lady Atia

thumb_dwarf.jpg
thumb_pilgrim.jpg

The new faction names are up in the AoS app!

Dark Elves become:
Scourge Privateers(Corsairs, Kharibdyss, Scourgerunner Chariots, Black Ark Fleetmaster)
Shadowblades(Assassins and Dark Riders)
Daughters of Khaine(Doomfire Warlocks, Witch Aelves, Cauldron of Blood, Bloodwrack Medusae and Shrine, Sisters of Slaughter, Death Hag)
Darkling Covens (Dreadspears, Executioners, Bleakswords, Sorceress, Sorceress on Black Dragon, Black Guard, Darkshards)
Order Serpentis (Drakespawn Knights[Cold One Knights], War Hydra, Dreadlord on Black Dragon, Drakespawn Chariots)

High Elves become:
Swifthawk Agents(Shadow Warriors, Chariots[Tiranoc Chariots specifically], Skywarden[sea Helm on Skycutter], Skycutter)
Lion Rangers (White Lions and White Lion Chariots)
Eldritch Council(Archmage, Loremaster, Swordmasters, Drakeseer, Archmage on Dragon)
Order Draconis(Dragon Blades[Dragon Princes of Caledor], Dragonlord[Lord on Dragon], Dragon Noble[Old Prince/Lords on foot])
Phoenix Temple(Anointed, Phoenix Guard, Frostheart and Flamespyre Phoenix)

Wood Elves become:
Wanderers(Nomad Prince[Araloth!], Waystrider[Glade Lord/Captain with Great Blade], Sisters of the Thorn, Spellweaver, Glade Guard, Wayfinder[Glade Lord with bow/eagle], Wild Riders, Waywatcher, Sisters of the Watch(Sisters of Avelorn!), Eternal Guard, Wildwood Rangers)

Empire becomes:
Collegiate Arcane(Celestial Hurricanum, Battle Mage, Luminark of Hysh, Battlemage on Griffon)
Devoted of Sigmar(Warrior Priest, War Altar of Sigmar, Flagellants, Witch Hunter)
Free Peoples(Freeguild Crossbowmen, Freeguild General, Freeguild Guard, Freeguild Handgunners, Freeguild Pistoliers, Freeguild Greatswords, Freeguild Archers, Freeguild Outriders, Freeguild General on Griffon, Demigryph Knights)

Dwarfs become:
Dispossessed(Thunderers, Quarrellers, Ironbreakers, Unforged(Dragon-Slayer), Warden King(Thane/Lord), Longbeards, Irondrakes, Warriors, Runelord, Hammerers)

Dwarfs and Empire become merged and form:
Ironweld Arsonal(Gyrocopters, Gyrobombers, Cogsmith(Dwarf Engineer), Gunmaster(Empire Engineer), Helstorm Rocket Battery, Helblaster Volley Gun, Dwarf Cannon and Dwarf Organ Gun, Steam Tank)

My new name is active,wewt!

...I decided using vowels was kinda cool afterall,lol.

Anyhow,been looking over the new book and really like what I see here!.Im gonna try and holdout for what im assuming will be some start collecting boxes in the near future,though my son has already pointed out the "need" for a Steamtank.

The only thing that is a bit dissapointing is that there really is no Order faction heavy cavalry besides the Demigryphs so im stuck using my Bretonnians cav as Brets,,er I mean my Mortal realms version of Bretonnians "The Azyrhiem Guards".

My new name is active,wewt!

...I decided using vowels was kinda cool afterall,lol.

Anyhow,been looking over the new book and really like what I see here!.Im gonna try and holdout for what im assuming will be some start collecting boxes in the near future,though my son has already pointed out the "need" for a Steamtank.

The only thing that is a bit dissapointing is that there really is no Order faction heavy cavalry besides the Demigryphs so im stuck using my Bretonnians cav as Brets,,er I mean my Mortal realms version of Bretonnians "The Azyrhiem Guards".

Dragon Blades