Kings of War-Dice Age-April 5th

Nick!

I'll be there around 4:30.

Andrew, can your buddy and/or brother make it?

Talked to indytims (aka "my buddy") and we should both be there next week!

Think we are both planning on showing up with 1500 points of Ogres and Ratkin, respectively. Brother doesn't have any models or experience, but may show up to observe.  

I'm still planning on being there, but I found out that my buddy might not be able to make it due to falling ill. Is anyone planning on being there around 5:30 looking for a game? 

we should have 4 people total- but I will reserve my game for you, to avoid loneliness.

How did this turn out? Who played what?

Who won? How did it end?

3 players, 3 observers.

My (Empire of Dust) first game vs Bham/Mark(undead): close loss in kill scenario

My second game vs Andrewgeddon (ogres): He ROFLstomped me in take and hold (I'll get those siegebreakers next time!).

I did not see the outcome of Mark and Andrews game.

Next night planned for Thursday, April 21st; I'll create a new thread later.

Andrew and Mine's game started as a little bit of a stand off, but we eventually got stuck in and I came out victorious!  Siege Breakers arent so bad if you can get them in the flank !

Heal(6) has been my MVP in almost every game played so far.

Nick...  we fond a rule we played wrong...  hindered charges only apply to charges NOT counter charges.. your chariots would have still been without TC because of "disordered" but would not have suffered he -1 to hit

Also, my wife is out of town next week, so Mon or Tuesday I can run some intro games.. I can make 1k lists for a few armies, those games go by quick.

Andrew and Mine's game started as a little bit of a stand off, but we eventually got stuck in and I came out victorious!  Siege Breakers arent so bad if you can get them in the flank !

Heal(6) has been my MVP in almost every game played so far.

Nick...  we fond a rule we played wrong...  hindered charges only apply to charges NOT counter charges.. your chariots would have still been without TC because of "disordered" but would not have suffered he -1 to hit

Also, my wife is out of town next week, so Mon or Tuesday I can run some intro games.. I can make 1k lists for a few armies, those games go by quick.

Woo, I would have lost slower!

I also have a cunning plan (that cannot fail)* to deal with your Revenant horde.

*Plan not guaranteed in all 50 states.