Wasteland

Hey guys, as some of you know I have been doing a complete rewrite of warlands rules because, you know, they suck.

When I saw rewrite, I mean rewrite. A lot of stuff is the same but I have made some changes including a campaign system and a lot of new vehicle gear and upgrades. Please read over it when you have the chance and give me some feedback while the creative juices are still flowing. Otherwise ill just forget or you will forget, everyone forgets.

Also let me know if its easier to construct vehicles. I was thinking of having an example warband in the rules demonstrating how to construct vehicles and stuff.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cYB8sMRlnam2B3NrRI8VGIu2QBn518usZyj2M1Lb6o8/edit?usp=sharing

thanks guys.

edited with a new version with several small rules changes and a example warband. I also changed the name to Endless Highways: Blood Gas and Steel.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, someone from another forum took a look at the rules and gave me some pointers on wording and the like. I have made a couple of changes including the wording on collisions and how ablative armor works. Let me know what you think.

new rules.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-SiLETrwBZwdmJraDMtN2FEdm8/view?usp=sharing

Needs more oxford comma

I think the Warhamsters family tree is getting pretty crazy. First Nathan was Joey's dad, but now he's Joey's brother-dad and Brad and I are Jim's parents? The tangled webs we weave!

Oh! I'm sorry. You misunderstood. I would have said that my parents, Kacy, and Brad all like the Oxford comma, but someone around here doesn't like commas. As such, I've been avoiding them. No more.

Hey Sherbert:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 1

Oh! I'm sorry. You misunderstood. I would have said that my parents, Kacy, and Brad all like the Oxford comma, but someone around here doesn't like commas. As such, I've been avoiding them. No more.

Hey Sherbert:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

comma comma comma comma comma chameleon...

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.