Wazzup??

kyojin

Jeff here from Team Diversity. I just wanted to let the lot of you know that we did make it back safely. We had a blast playing this year (as we have every year) and are already planning to make out again for the next one. For next year we are hoping to put together a second team together for Ordo Ohio. Well, I hope that the teams we played against enjoyed our company as well and thank you again so much! Time for me to pass the hell out!

• Like 9

Jeff here from Team Diversity. I just wanted to let the lot of you know that we did make it back safely. We had a blast playing this year (as we have every year) and are already planning to make out again for the next one. For next year we are hoping to put together a second team together for Ordo Ohio. Well, I hope that the teams we played against enjoyed our company as well and thank you again so much! Time for me to pass the hell out!

Hey jeff.  i gave you my favorite opponent pin because you are awesome.  So keep doing THAT.  The Deffrollaz seem to play you every year, but i have never had the chance to play YOU and obviously i really enjoyed it.  So thanks for being you.

• Like 1

Hey jeff. i gave you my favorite opponent pin because you are awesome. So keep doing THAT. The Deffrollaz seem to play you every year, but i have never had the chance to play YOU and obviously i really enjoyed it. So thanks for being you.

Man, I thought I was a shoo-in after I let you talk me out of using my warlord trait :P

• Like 2

Warlord trait?  What was the Warlord trait?

Infiltrate 3 non-vehicle units. You thought it was just infantry and I didn't bother to look it up. You didn't literally "talk me out of it" so much as I'd rather just take my opponent's word for it, rather than slow down and dispute. It's a naïve way to play, but then again, I don't really care about 40k that much.

Keeps the stress down, and tends to work well in a sportsmanship event.

• Like 2