Ordo Bowl Stunty Leeg 2016 Fall

savion47

The slavering jaws of BOOM BOOM POW have been silenced...  :sad:

Those darn rats did it again, overcoming numerous bites and chomps from the squig circus to maintain a 1-0 victory. The highlight of the game was a pure Blood Bowl experience: after driving downfield the entire second half, squig hopper duo Riggs & Murtaugh were mere paces away from scoring. They prudently dispatched gobbo Bourguignon to the endzone to be chomped, if necessary. Bourguignon failed his dodge, but laughed since he has the Dodge skill. He promptly failed again. Turnover, game over, season over. 

• Like 1

The slavering jaws of BOOM BOOM POW have been silenced...  :sad:

Those darn rats did it again, overcoming numerous bites and chomps from the squig circus to maintain a 1-0 victory. The highlight of the game was a pure Blood Bowl experience: after driving downfield the entire second half, squig hopper duo Riggs & Murtaugh were mere paces away from scoring. They prudently dispatched gobbo Bourguignon to the endzone to be chomped, if necessary. Bourguignon failed his dodge, but laughed since he has the Dodge skill. He promptly failed again. Turnover, game over, season over. 

To be fair, it seemed like you played a bit fast & loose once the clock struck 9:30 & overtime was looming over both our heads. Neither of us wanted to be there until 10 or later. :|

Side note: I forgot to roll winnings & fan factor. Damn it.

Thanks Burk for another great game.

Alright Michaels you and I again. I am not sure of my availability but we are local so shouldn't be hard.

I have scheduled the final match in OrdoBowl. Please make sure to get the data from your match with Burk uploaded before you play the next match.

Good luck to both of you!

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I am going to call it as it has been quite some time since this should ahve been wrapped up. I know things got very busy for you Biggles and I am sorry for doing this but I am awarding michaels with the win for the league. 

Thanks everyone for participating. I hope that we can do another stunty leeg in the future to compliment the Persistent League!