Raindog's Rampage: December 3rd, 2016 !

Raindog

Rampage Scenarios

Scenario: 1

Heal the Innocent

Each player places four civilians in the opposing player's half of the table, outside their deployment zone before deployment.

Eight Citizens of a neutral faction are injured and in the null state. It is your job to heal them. Do it quickly, opposing factions are vying to do the same and curry favor with the neutral. Kill the injured and earn infamy.

A citizen will have the PH of 10.

Note: Palbots cannot be used to heal civilians for scoring purposes.

Command tokens may be used to re-roll failed heal checks, but only if a doctor is in base to base contact with the civilian.

If a healing check is failed, the civilian dies.

Each Healed civilian is worth a point.

Killing an enemy doctor is worth 2 points.

Scenario: 2

Front Mine!

Before deployment, each player places four mines in the opposing player's half of the table outside their own deployment zone.

No matter who places the mine, the mines are hostile to both forces.

1) Each mine successfully deactivated or destroyed is worth a point

Note: Causing a mine to detonates with a troop who suffers a wound will not count for scoring purposes.

2) The player with the model the farthest into his opponent's half of the table is worth two points.

Scenario: 3

Secure the Relay

Four Data Relays will be in the center of each quadrant in the center of the table. Each model friendly model touching a relay at the end of the game is worth two points as long as there are no opposing models in the zone of control of the relay

One point will be granted if one side has his spec op touching the relay at the end of the game.

One point will be awarded if their LT is touching the relay at the end of the game.

Scenario: 4

High Ground.

The side with the model on the highest piece of terrain at the end of the game outside the player's own deployment zone wins.

One: All models must start the game on ground level.

Two: In the case of a tie, where two more models are the same level, the player with the model farther away from his deployment zone wins.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...