Raindog's Rampage: December 3rd, 2016 !

Raindog

The Rampage is less than two week away!

Everybody is invited to come hang out, eat and watch. We like Spectators and Gamers!

Want to come for an hour?

Great!

Want to just drop off donations?

Please do?

Players, start getting your list ready.

Make sure you have your models with you. Every year, somebody forgets a model from their army

Make sure you have dice, templates, measuring tapes, and tokens in your gaming bag.

Plan on what food and/ or drink you would like to bring. There are outlets for hot pots and the like. Water is good. Peeled carrots are good. Hummus plates? Chili? Beer bread? The choice is yours. Remember, this is a potluck, but put your name near your food, so people can vote for your dish! Prizes will be awarded!

Donations! Cash is great, but so is canned goods, hygiene products, women's razors, hair products, brushes, packages of new underwear, linens, etc.

Bring a coat. It maybe cold. Seriously. The main room will get warm, but the side rooms and hall can be chilly.

If you can, come out with us afterwards! We head to a pub, get food, drinks, and chat.

• Like 1

The swag bags are ready to go. The prizes are set. Oh, yes, I bought two swords. Actually, I bought three. Two are a matching pair ala Senor Massacre. The other one a is big broad sword. One will be for Overall. What will the other be for.....

Best General? Best Sports? Best Painted?

I can be persuaded.......

• Like 2