Bolt Action v2

Brother Glacius

Argh! Got my Bolt Action starter set today. Very happy with the contents and value. Can't say enough good stuff about it. They even tossed in an extra fig due to taking a little longer on shipping than expected.

However, there was one sore spot with Bolt Action v1 that I hated. I never liked the rule where a sniper could kill an entire weapon team with one shot. Three men with that heavy mortar? Don't care...sniper kills them all with one hit. I was really hoping that would get rid of that moronic rule in v2, but alas, it is not to be.

I am not going to play with that rule. Snipers don't aim for mortars or machine guns...they aim for the men using them. I just really don't get why they included that. Bleah.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any regular groups that play?

There is a really good group of guys in Everett at Mugu that play on Friday nights. I've driven up there (from Bellingham) to play a game as well as join one of their tournaments... had a blast!

I really wish the game would catch up a bit more up north. It really is a fantastic rule set IMO.

• Like 2