2017 Favorite Army Votes

Hey all, I just wanted to share my thoughts on Favorite Army here before we get anything else started - because I think that is one of the best parts of OFCC.

While I understand why there was no player voting in 2016 I believe that was a mistake, while it prevented 1 army from running away with the votes and carrying a whole team I feel like it left something out of the OFCC experience.  The best part of OFCC for me has always been walking the room and seeing all the awesome armies people put together, without that time set aside there was no one clear point in which armies were all on display for people to view - and that was a shame, there were several armies I never got a good look at because they were not set up when I was perambulating about venue.

I would like to see a return to Favorite Army voting with a change - the vote's should be for a TEAM, not one army, but a team.  That doesn't mean the team needs a big unified display (but it helps) or a theme (also helps) but as this is a team event I don't see why we wouldn't be able to judge our favorite paint/model/display across a whole team as opposed to individual armies.

Thanks

And I am looking forward to whatever gets cooked up this year, regardless of how it's scored or whatnot!

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...