Thursdays gameplay at Gaurdian Games 2017

ZEKE

1 hour ago, fingolfen said:

Who's down for TY this Thursday?  There's a fun looking "Amsterdam Hasty Attack" mission for the Firestorm campaign I'd love to try...  

Seems battlefront made a scout unit available for us to try in the campaign. This starts to give US options.

Scouts-Out.jpg

SCOUTS OUT!

The cavalry has arrived!

For the rest of the campaign, US players can field Scout Sections in their formations. Each formation can add two Scout Sections for 2 points each.

SCOUT SECTION 2 POINTS

A Scout Section has one M113 from TU105 and one M901 ITV from TU106. The unit has the Scout and Spearhead special rules.

15 hours ago, Zrinyi said:

If anyone is available next Thursday, I will be there.   I have some WWII stuff I can proxy for the british team yankee.  If anyone will be there next Thursday, Sep 7,  please let me know.

Sure. Some people will be warming up for the SEP 16 FoW version 4 mid-war tournament, but we can setup one table for TY.

You should scratch up some small lists  and take a look at Team Yankee Quick Missions
quoted from BF Home page and the Quick Missions PDF: "Quick Missions for Smaller Forces
With the Firestorm Campaign running we have been playing a lot of lunch time games here in the Studio. To get a result in a limited amount of time we have been trying out games with smaller armies. We then thought "let's make some themed missions related to the campaign designed for these smaller armies."

Team Yankee Quick Missions
Quick Missions for Smaller Forces
"This pamphlet has six quick missions for smaller forces and quicker games. You can expect to finish a game in half an hour to one hour..."
FORCE SIZE: These missions work best with forces between 30 and 60 points aside. Feel free to experiment with larger forces if you wish, though.
TABLE SIZE: The missions are designed for a 4’x4’/120cm x 120cm table, although they can be played on a larger or slightly smaller table if you wish."
http://www.team-yankee.com/Portals/0/Documents/TeamYankee/Quickmissions.pdf

There's a slim chance the old lady and I will be in town sometime in early October. I'll know more specifics later on this month. Depends on if her hotshot crew's fire season extended on fires (like in TN last year) or sent to help with hurricane relief...

But I'd like to try out some TY. Don't have a full force, likely won't by then either, or ever... I'll keep you all updated...

THU, SEP 28, I will be at GG with these lists:

Team Yankee Soviet, 50 pts for "Tanks-giving Team Team Yankee"  - new player list - Quick Missions

Team Yankee Soviet, 70 pts for "Tanks-giving Team Team Yankee"  - veteran player list - Regular TY missions

Team Yankee Soviet, 100 pts - Regular TY missions

FoW Mid-war British, American and German Armor lists, North Africa, Mid-War

On 9/26/2017 at 9:16 AM, barca said:

THU, SEP 28, I will be at GG with these lists:

Team Yankee Soviet, 50 pts for "Tanks-giving Team Team Yankee"  - new player list - Quick Missions

Team Yankee Soviet, 70 pts for "Tanks-giving Team Team Yankee"  - veteran player list - Regular TY missions

Team Yankee Soviet, 100 pts - Regular TY missions

FoW Mid-war British, American and German Armor lists, North Africa, Mid-War

I will be arriving LATE on THU, 9/28 - around 7 PM, maybe even after 7.

I have a late meeting at work.

Start without me.