OFCCfinity

Wiccus

Hey guys. The details for the OFCC infinity events are up. Friday is a standard ITS event and Saturday and Sunday are a narrative 3 person team event.

Christian and I are already planning on going but we need 1 more person on the team. One of the requirements is for each team to make or bring a table. So figuring out our team asap so we can brainstorm tables and display boards would be great.

• Like 5

Well you basically have 5 months to practice. Its not until the end of July. I'm down to relearn some rules. I haven't played in a bit and really love this game. I really need practice with Morats which is what I plan on bringing. So feel free to post in our tuesday game night threads or post here if you're looking for a game on some other day of the week.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay any updates on who wants to go for sure? Christian and I are trying to plan out our board currently. Want to get a player nailed down in the next month or so so we can coordinate.

So far we have Miles as seemingly a for sure and like 5 maybes. Also if most of these maybes decide to go we can form a second team and maybe even coordinate further between teams. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well it looks like we've had a drop. So we are looking for another team mate. So let me know if any of you are interested. I will leave this post here for another week or so before I open the position up to out of towners. I would prefer a warhamster though.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.