MtO - Dec 26th

pretre

That being said, simply throwing out a hypothesis without any real fact behind it and waiting for someone else to prove you wrong is a bad idea. For example: Pax is actually a flesh robot run by tiny insects from Mars.

I'm going to go with that until someone proves me wrong despite the lack of any supporting facts or even supposition.

If that works for you, I don't see the problem. You believing I'm a "flesh robot" doesn't really matter on my end. And if you get corrected, then you gain knowledge. And if you are right, then there's no waste either. 

I could assume you are mortal, but I won't really know until you die. And even if I don't know, since I don't want you dead, you being immortal or mortal doesn't really impact me until you actually die on your own. 

If that works for you, I don't see the problem. You believing I'm a "flesh robot" doesn't really matter on my end. And if you get corrected, then you gain knowledge. And if you are right, then there's no waste either. 

I could assume you are mortal, but I won't really know until you die. And even if I don't know, since I don't want you dead, you being immortal or mortal doesn't really impact me until you actually die on your own. 

Not all assumptions are equally valid.

• Like 2