Realm of Battle and Skorne - Want painting service or $

Van Saar

Here is what I have, happy to sell it if there are takers (no low ballers please) but otherwise what I am really after is a trade for (quality) painting service.

I have several BB teams in need of the magic touch, and it's fun stuff too... ie Willy's, Greebo, etc etc.

So, I have a like-new (never used or maybe once) Realm of Battle board, the original. Looking for $200 or the color service mentioned above.

Also have this Skorne army, everything is bare assembled, no paint anywhere, and newest plastic sculpts for everything. No splitting, I want this gone. $150 (or see above)

Xekaar
Hex2
Bronze back
Sentry
Gladiator
Savage
Brute
Raider
Krea
Agonizer
Zadesh 
Marketh
Orin Midwinter 
PGBH (max) 
Gatotman Posse (max) 
PG Task Master 
Skorne Tokens
Mini Hordes Rulebook
Skorne Templates

Thanks!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Van Saar said:

Sure thing. What would you like pics Of? The like-new realm of battle or the meticulously assembled bare plastic army?

Feel free to shoot me a pm.

I hope you are joking as it comes off a bit aggressive.  Perhaps he is not familiar with some of the models size.  Size and complexity is a big thing for painters.  As an owner of several Willy's and Grebo BB teams, there is a lot of difference in complexity, size and detail in them and they vary from 11 - 16+ models.