Khorne question

List creation double check regarding battlelines. Blades of Khorne, Mighty Skullcrushers. 

When it says army has KHORNE BLOODBOUND alliegence and it's general is Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut, does that mean that including other KHORNE factions, like KHORNE DAEMONS or KHORNE SLAVES OF DARKNESS, requires use of allies? 

I just noticed, I think I may have cheated last week....

13 hours ago, Jay said:

Yes bloodbound keyword is only the Khorne mortal units. You can use the Khorne universal keyword instead it allows the marked Slaves and Demons

Now you are confusing me. Not all of the KHORNE MORTAL units are KHORNE BLOODBOUND units. 

5 hours ago, Jay said:

Non slaves to darkness mortals? 

Okay, SLAVES OF DARKNESS is one keyword and BLOODBOUND is another keyword. MORTAL is also a keyword, as is KHORNE. 

So Blood Warriors, for example, have MORTAL, KHORNE, CHAOS, BLOODBOUND, and BLOOD WARRIORS. Meanwhile, the near identicle Chaos Warriors are SLAVES TO DARKNESS, CHAOS, MORTAL, and CHAOS WARRIORS, with the additional option of gaining a marked keyword including KHORNE.

Regarding army alliegeance, the Blades of Khorne army book only requires KHORNE to maintain alliegeance. But in the back, with the points, certain units, like Mighty Skullcrushers, are only a battleline if the army has KHORNE BLOODBOUND alliegeance (and general is a Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut). 

So does this mean that I can't include "KHORNE non-BLOODBOUND" models (aside from allies) in an army that has Mighty Skullcrushers taken as a battleline? 

The way this book is worded is rather confusing, I think. 

8 hours ago, Jay said:

Try the builder on the GW sight. I use Azyr on my phone and it helps a ton. 

GW one is crap for rules checking. It lists points fine, but you can make illegal lists with it and it doesn't correct you. 

Anyway, if you don't know, it's not a big deal. I think I've got a decent handle on it, but was hoping it was better addressed elsewhere.