Mortis Dreadnought question

Planetary empires group is allowing FW, so I get to test out some models I've had shelved.

Okay, Mortis Dreadnought is a DA specific Dreadnought that has two ranged weapons of the same type (rifle dreads were originally considered mortis and were DA only).

In the latest update, says that mortis dreadnoughts gain skyfire and interceptor when stationary. My question is in regards to how stationary is determined, as it isn't covered. It is important that interceptor happens on the opponent's turn. Three ways to see it:

1) Walkers are always considered stationary for shooting weapons, like heavy vehicles, so model always has skyfire/inteceptor.

2) Model is considered stationary if the model doesn't move in the same player turn. Model that moved on my turn will be considered stationary on the opponent's turn.

3) Model is only considered stationary if the model doesn't move at all for entire game turn.

In example, was wondering if I put the Mortis Dreadnought in a drop pod. I drop him turn 1, which normally counts as moving, now what? Can I shoot at flying MCs without snapfiring in my shooting phase? Can I fire my weapons using interceptor on the opponent's turn?

-Pax