Thank You!

AJAX

I wanted to thank everyone who came out for the tournament today at Dice Age Games.  It was a good turn out with 8 dedicated players. Matt took top honors, again (-:. I appreciate everyone's passion for the game. We had people walking by and checking out the action which hopefully will draw more players to this awesome game.  A few observations for those wanting to get more people involved in your area.

1. Get a few dedicated players and make enough terrain for 2-5 tables.  This is what turns most gamers off to the game and on to modelers like me.  Most people won't invest the effort or time needed. So if you want to attract more players you will have to invest the time and $$.

2. Set up a regular date and time to play. Make it an event. I have found that biweekly works the best.

3. Do a tournament every 3-6 months. With a LOT of promotion and reminders,

4. It's a relatively cheap game to get into (terrain not included). So promote this. Most people get drawn in by the beautiful miniatures, but get turned off when those miniatures are not competitive. So mentor new players. I always have extra 200 pt. armies for newbies to play.

I am very passionate about this game. I play and collect a lot of other games but always drawn back to Infinity! 

• Like 3