Grey Knights (Mostly RT)

This isn't everything, just everything I can find at the moment. They're in various stages of completion. If they look funny compared to the current GK terminators, it's cause many are rogue trader GKs with plastic arms - as a collector, the arms and weapons are the hardest components to locate and even when located, they are almost exclusively force halberds.

This is just one of those projects I don't think I'll be finishing to what the models deserve. The RT grey knights are beautiful models.

Pictured from my limited cell phone is:

12x RT grey knights. All include at least plastic arms and weapons, many are original or have spare bits to re-attach the metal ones if you'd rather.

1x RT Inquisitor in Terminator armor with plastic arms

1x Metal Terminator Sergeant, no arms attached.

1x GK dreadnought (via furioso dread chasis. Included is FW rifle dread arms and two power fists, rifle dread arms are magnetized, power fists need magnets)

5x GK Interceptors with BA Sanguinary guard winged back packs (all plastic)

And a few GK PA plastic models of inferior construction/painting...

As a note, RT does mean rogue trader, but it also means lead is in the metal models. Be safe, no snorting the model dust... :wink:

For price, I'm looking for the best offer, if I don't get reasonable offers, I may go the ebay route (with better pictures...). I would consider trade for certain eldar or dark eldar units/vehicles.

post-1222-0-15811200-1408300040_thumb.jpg

I would go with better pics and defined prices. That generally helps. Then either eBay or Bartertown. :)

Was afraid of that. I'm really not sure how to price a lot like this. Ebay has the RT GK at ~$12 each, often incomplete models. That said, they don't sell as a large lot like this. Do I increase the price because I so many at once, or do I go for a cheaper price due to them being in a lot? In any case, it's an expensive army. I'd be happy to get $8 per terminator and half MSRP for Dread (and everything else bonus freebies) if selling to a fellow Ordo member and as a complete lot. That's still ~$140.

With ebay, I'd have to get better pictures and such, plus they take around 20% or more, so my costs would go up considerably.