Andrewgeddon

9th Age Tournament at Dice Age Games - April 22nd

10 posts in this topic

Hello all! I will be hosting a 1 day, 3 round 9th Age Tournament on April 22nd at Dice Age Games in Vancouver, WA. 4,500 points, $10 buy in that goes towards prize support. Tournament packet can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QrGDmlZ09eNEFPWm9vOHVBRXM/view

12 spots total, all spots are currently claimed. However, we there is a waiting list, should we have people unable to make it.

Cheers!

Attending:

1. Zeev
  2. valourunbound
  3. TheBeninator
  4. Diap2012
  5. smashthedean
  6. Axiem*
  7. Tim
  8. David M
  9. Pecksata
  10. Scipiano
  11. Sherbert

Waiting List:

* = Tentative

Romans832 and Weav like this

I'm interested. Can you put me down for a tentative? I'm going to take the temperature of the rest of the Bellingham crew tonight and let you know.

Will do! Still bummed I wasn't able to make it up this weekend, would be great to see some Bellingham people at this event  :smile:

You were missed! Our local KoE player is especially interested in playing you at some point to see how someone else plays the horsies. Also, you should get them to put up a fancy banner for you on the main forum page.

VonVilkee likes this

You were missed! Our local KoE player is especially interested in playing you at some point to see how someone else plays the horsies. Also, you should get them to put up a fancy banner for you on the main forum page.

Would love to play him / talk shop! Really enjoying KoE at the moment, but I'm still new to the army, would love to hear what other people think are the "proper" way to run them :)

Will make some inquiries about the banner, great idea!

Put me down for it. 80% likelihood of attending - will be able to update for sure as we get closer.

May also have 2 more players, who I will confirm with and let you know.

Regards,

Axiem

40 minutes ago, Axiem said:

Put me down for it. 80% likelihood of attending - will be able to update for sure as we get closer.

May also have 2 more players, who I will confirm with and let you know.

Regards,

Axiem

Excellent, sounds great! I'll put you down with a pair of "potentials" :)

Updated info on the tourney can be found here: 

All spots are currently claimed in one form or another, but I'm taking names for a waiting list for potential drops, so please reach out to me if you are interested in attending!