Sunday October 29th ITC Tournament...RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Lord Hanaur

itc.logo.01.1.jpg

Sunday October 29th ITC event will be held at the Capital Mall at PlayLive Nation.  Space is limited SO...  You need to sign up early and it's already the 20th sooooo....  if you have cool terrain, feel free to bring it to support the event.  Also:  best to let me know you're coming early as possible.

Who:  You, and two of your closest friends.  Here's the list of those registered so far:  https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/event/unxewvw1

What:  The Midyonus III Incident

$20 to enter ITC tournament. 1500 Point Battleforged armies will face off against one another for armed supremacy (thrice!). NO FORGE WORLD allowed. You MUST include a Battallion as one of your three Detachments.

Where:  PlayLive Nation
625 Black Lake Blvd SW, Olympia, WA 98502
360-515-0746

When:  Sunday, October 29th at 11:00

Why:  Because you asked for it...so you're gonna' get it!

• Like 1

Yo peoples! It's Friday and you know what that means. Yup. List Building day. So I wanna see lists being built. Sound off when your list is done. Those who are about to die: we salute you! 

ALSO: if you email me your list to Jancoran@hotmail.com by midnight today, You will get a "Staging Area" bonus for the Tournament.