Pax's Terrain/Fortification Projects.

On break for 40k for at least until the 20th, since I have some things at home that need doing. But I can photo and post some of the terrain projects I've been working on. I often don't finish projects and I tend to work on lots at the same the time, which are probably related, but I don't like setting the bar high.

Current project list:

Chaos Bastion (with interior).

Khorne Dedicated Plasma Obliterator

Guardian Games Billboard Bunker

Imperial Shrine

Non-ADA compliant mountain

Chaos Hellfort

Medieval Keep

• 2 weeks later...

No real progress, but I figured out a plan for that non-ADA accessible mountain. I'm thinking I want a small shrine up there. Was originally going to get a small budda statue, but then I saw one of those Epic Great Unclean Ones, which is the perfect size, so I just need to get one of those (the one I saw wasn't for sale). So the shrine will be a satire/parody of a buddist shrine as seen with a warhammer tint. I plan to make this terrain piece AoS and 40k friendly (unlike that imperial shrine above, which is too techy for AoS).

• 7 months later...

Well, if you bring them to WOW one of these times, could get them painted up (or distributed to people who would paint them up). I've had mine sitting for a while, mostly because I don't play 40k at my home at all, so terrain projects are usually for someone else. Gave this guy to Ian at the Warhammer Store in Hillsboro. Thought he'd get a kick out of it. I have one more that I can find and was planning to give it to WOW when I get around to finishing it. So easy, but doing it is sometimes hard to motivate.

I doubt anyone is wondering about the paint, but for the record: Black Spray. Short sides and top are painted grey (but my grey is a mix of white and black which is why the color is somewhat uncertain). Then paint a white triangle on the "center-ish" of each long side. Then leave a black space, then another white bar and so forth. Then it's just a matter of covering the white with yellow and using black or grey to touch up the areas that aren't straight enough for your tastes. Totally imperfect.