The Actually Happening ITC 40K Tournament July 21 2018

Lord Hanaur

Yup.  It's for realsies.

THE DEETS:

WHO:
You and the three other friends who you recruit.  Don't be selfish.  Your friends will undoubtedly be intrigued to compete against you!  28 attendees = GT.

WHAT:
Official ITC 1750 Battle Forged tournament.  $20 per player at the door.

The ITC Combined Arms Missions will be used. You can find them here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yMBZ9xROQ8y_GJtCW-05mk0lK-Lz9VHhL6Ao_BmZORk/edit

We recommend you print them out and start practicing them now.

Bring your 1750 point Battle Forged Army with a maximum of 3 Detachments. 3 color minimum as normal for the ITC, no exceptions. Models that aren’t are removed for the event.

Special Requirement: Armies must contain a Battalion or Brigade as one of their Formations, but otherwise follow all normal ITC rules for army construction. 0-1 Super Heavy limit will apply at this event.
Bring your rulebook, the Index and/or Codex you are drawing your units from and if you have a Codex entry for a unit, you must use the Codex entry for it.

Bring your most updated FAQ. It slows everything down when you don't bring the FAQ, should it come up.

Army lists MUST be printed or copied and given to your opponent and TO in paper form when you pay to enter the event. They must be legible and understandable, and include the points and power of the units. Both can come up in Victory Conditions. No list, no playing. It's just standard etiquette.

No Chess Clocks

WHERE:
Olympic Cards and Comics
4230 Pacific Ave SE, Lacey, WA 98503
360-459-7721
PREREGISTERING & FACEBOOK:  https://www.facebook.com/events/333179273875456/

WHEN:
July 21st, 2018 at 10:00

WHY:
Because: 40K

3 hours ago, Talonwinter said:

Pricing .?? Singles event not team event. , right? 

One day not a gt? Or is it a gt?

Important... The Pricing Is?

Following warhammer fest point lvl or just trying it out for the area??

Singles, $20.  We aren't anticipating a GT, but if 28 people show up...it's a GT!!!  Just kidding we'd have to have 5 rounds, which we won't.  24 have already shown interest as of this morning, second day of the announcement.  So...bring three friends like it says.  and they bring three friends.  And they bring three friends...

We are simply trying to get the games finished in a good amount of time and 1750 should help.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Talonwinter said:

0-1 Super Heavy limit will apply at this event. Does the at allow me to take 3 of the new mini knights which are allowed  squadron of 3??

The are like a contempture dread for compare-sin. 

0-1 Lord of War means 0-1 Lord of War unit entry, as with all unit entry restrictions.  If the unit entry itself allows three then you can take 3.  I haven't seen the Codex but that should answer the question.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Hanaur said:

0-1 Lord of War means 0-1 Lord of War unit entry, as with all unit entry restrictions.  If the unit entry itself allows three then you can take 3.  I haven't seen the Codex but that should answer the question.

Cool I will have to look at my space wolf list. Than with some IK love. WiIl text when i have a list ready. Can we change later if we wish or is it locked in??

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 9:31 AM, Talonwinter said:

Cool I will have to look at my space wolf list. Than with some IK love.

24 hours remain.  Looking forward to seeing you all there.  Tons got preregistered, so it should be a pretty full house. 

Also look at the Facebook page for the additional donated prize.  We ARE collecting food and donations for the food bank so bring that stuff with you!

Another successful tournament has come and gone.  We raffled off a nice flyer model, raffled off a bunch of gift certs, gathered food and monies for the food bank and childrens charity and we had a great time.  We even got to set tables under some portable outdoor tent tops and play in the sunshine which was super great (I thought).  

Thanks to everyone who came.  If you have pictures, please post them in the Facebook page!

Jonathan Kohatsu was our winner!