Krosmaster Arena

Murphy'sLawyer

So I picked the game up and have been playing with my son, who has been beating me a lot :), and it is now our favorite game to play together.

Still haven't played with all the rules yet becuase I want my son to feel comfortable with each new rule I bring in before I bring in another. The only thing left to introduce though is the special tokens you can buy with the coins. And we have only been playing with 2 characters each. Also, yes, the tutorial games are worth playing. I think this game is going to be a household favorite for some time to come.

Me and my son both give it a two thumbs up and an epic fist bump. (He likes the fist bumping and the word 'Epic'. )

I backed it on Kickstarter and have not regretted it at all. It is a great little game. My son (5 yr old) is still a little young for it but I am very much looking forward to playing with him in a few years. 

As far as expansions go I would recommend any of them. Grab the one you think looks cool or that he will be most excited to play with. I really think more is better just to keep things fresh. I have an Amalia and Percedal promo I could part with. If you were interested in trading for them send me a PM. 

The Line of Sight rules are a little hard to grasp. but other than that the game is really easy to teach and provides a great little Final Fantasy Tactics type experience.