Back to basics Warhammer 40K Tournament! Feb 8th Other Worlds Games.

Domin0

1500 points, Book missions, Official Codex's only. No escalation, strong hold assault, or data slates.
Saturday, February 8, 2014 10:00am until 5:00pm

3 - 2 hour rounds.

$12 ADVANCE, or $15 entry fee at the door.
ALL entry goes towards prizes!!

Please try and preregister so we can insure enough players attending.

Other Worlds Games
6350 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, Oregon 97239

(503) 244-0290

Cant wait to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to be attending but wanted to make sure it would be ok to play my Necron Army. It is heavily converted as I mentioned on Facebook. I felt weird about posting the link on Facebook but do not mind posting it on here.

http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/12106-necron-canoptek-army-conversions/page-3

No big deal if not but I find it is always better to get permission. Thanks!

Yes its defiantly something a newb can participate in. We decided to do 1500 so some of the near players could join in and also painting is only used as a tie breaker in this event unlike our normal events so non painted army's arnt to penalized.

@mauzdeadalive if you didn't already see on Facebook your army looks awesome! Can't wait to see it on the table all your conversion work is out standing and okay with me.

Talk about the zero hour....I think I finally came up with the list I am bringing to this thing....so full of doubt...but I will get to try some of my new toys for this army so I can now know why no one takes Heavy Destroyers....though I have high hopes for my Doomsday Ark....and will laugh when it gets blown up first turn every game!