Ork anti-superheavy option

Very amusing find. Looks like the ork vehicle upgrade, the grabba klaw (or something like that), should be able to temporarily immobilize a super heavy. This is because although immune the immobilization, the klaw only prevents it from moving, a classic 40k distinction. I love the mental image of the orks latching a vehicle onto the legs of a revenant to slow it's movements...like ewoks and the chicken walkers....I really wouldn't put it past the orks either.

It is notable that abilities that slow the movement of LoWs do still apply, even if they are immune to dangerous, difficult, and being immobilized. So, in example, if a stomp charges a seismic crucible wielding necron cryptek, his assault is still reduced by the item's effect.

-Pax

Yup!

The Claws are one of the cool things I love about the Dreadmob list.The Skrap Trukk has a stock one and the Junka can take it as one of the free upgrades(instead of the Defff rolla though)

I brought this up in another thread here but if you do claw a walker then it cant charge or move in any way for the remainder of its turn...so yeah,speed up and claw a LoW and let the stompa get that much closer with the D slappa!