DW Russian sighting

esperatus

The DW action is heating up at Card Kingdom. I was in last night to play Warmachine with a friend and there were 3 new DW players. One of the primary motivators, Chris, has been buying lots on eBay and the splitting them out to the locals. He has press ganged a goodly crew and here has his painted Russians. He is maximizing faction advantages with all options available. So we are seeing repair ships, reinforcement ships, and Polish allies. His paint looks great though the photo is crap. The French ended up cooking the Russians in this game.

post-1770-0-32940800-1392412919_thumb.jpg

For sure. There isn't a regular DW night yet. I dropped by CK to pick up an Infinity model, Tohaaaaaa Gorgos, last night and ran into Chris McKee, the DW enthusiast makes me seem a voyer, He said 4 people should be in tonight. Warning about your Britts: it seems he has a torpedo breaker thingamabob that can split your salvos marginalizing them. If you play Chris bring your A list. He just got his second squadron of repair ships yesterday.

For sure. There isn't a regular DW night yet. I dropped by CK to pick up an Infinity model, Tohaaaaaa Gorgos, last night and ran into Chris McKee, the DW enthusiast makes me seem a voyer, He said 4 people should be in tonight. Warning about your Britts: it seems he has a torpedo breaker thingamabob that can split your salvos marginalizing them. If you play Chris bring your A list. He just got his second squadron of repair ships yesterday.

Aaaarrrghhh always ready for a challange! Just have to scrub the rust of the hulls of me ship

• Like 1