Who is Hiring?

Gunnerson

So I am thinking of bouncing from my current employer. I just really don't care for the new direction things are headed in. Anyone able to point me at anything decent that does not require a dregree. I've got 10 years Customer Service, Sales and Supervisor Support experience in call centers with a focus in Banking and Tech Support, 5 years combined in Production and Warehousing, and 2 years of Exterior house painting. I prefer the Salem area but would consider Lebennon to Beverton possibly Mac to Silverton. Looking for the $14-$16 range. And if possible I'd love some assistance with upgrading my "generic" can be used any place resume. 

With two years of Exterior House Painting, have you considered contacting the painters union or their apprenticeship office to be an apprentice painter?

Western Oregon Southwest Washinginton Painters JATC.

They have an Opening Notice which means they are accepting applications for apprenticeship.

Contact information: 503-287-4856

The non-union Painters - Area 1 Paintes JATC also have an opening notice their number is: 503-675-0548.

• Like 1