X-wing Tournament in Bellingham, WA at DTG 3-29-14

intrizic

Just a heads up guys, SmashtheDean going to be running a 100 point X-Wing tournament at Dark Tower Games in Bellingham on Saturday, March 29th. It's just going to be an easy $5 entry fee with prize support and hopefully lots of fun! It'll be starting around noon with three 90 minute rounds and breaks/lunches in between so it shouldn't go very late into the evening at all and would make a pretty easy day trip for any BC or Seattle area people looking to get some games in. Hope to see some people there!

Hey if you are looking to get some practice in for the Dark Tower Tournament there is a demo and casual play event at Cosmic Comics this Sat Mar 22nd at 4pm.

There will be participation prizes for anyone who plays a match or learns the demo (alternate art B-wing cards I think).  It's perfect for anyone who is interested in learning the game and seeing what it's like and I also think it will be great for anyone who wants to test out their list before the DT Tournament.  

They have the season 1 prize kit and will be running a tournament with it eventually so we can keep an eye out for that.  I'm sure they'd take input on the best timing for that.