H: AoS Slaves to Darkness/Chaos W: $

The Stillness

Hi folks! I hope my slaves lot can make someone happy. I love them, but I'm just not playing the game and the longer the gray plastic sits there the sadder I get.

Everything is NIB unless otherwise specified. I listed MSRP after each item, just to give a sense of what things cost originally.

I am asking $350 for the lot, which is 50% off MSRP ($693).

Thank you for looking, and please ask me any questions you have!

* Start Collecting! Slaves to Darkness — Everything is assembled or partially assembled and primed black. The Chaos Warriors are about 85% painted (with their shields off – you can see what they look like here). — $85

* Chaos Warriors Regiment — $40

* Chaos Warriors box of 3 — $10

* Chaos Marauders  — $38

* Chaos Spawn — $41

* Chaos Lord/Sorcerer on Manticore — $54

* Chaos Warshrine — $58

* Chaos Chosen — $45

* Chaos Lord — $25

* Wulfrik the Wanderer — $19

* Forgeworld Sayl the Faithless and Nightmaw — assembled; Nightmaw is primed dark grey — $32

* Daemon Prince — assembled and primed black — $41

* Lord on Daemonic Mount — assembled — $40

* Archaon — $165

• Like 1

Wow. Good deal. I expect these to go fast, especially if you are willing to sell them by individual kit. Slaves to Darkness/Fantasy Chaos Mortals are great models for conversions in 40k. Their heads match up with the SM heads, so it's easy to mix and match for some very awesome looking conversions. 

9 hours ago, The Stillness said:

I've tried to sell them online for about $50 more, and no one's biting. If I sell local I can lower the price since I don't have to worry about shipping. Here's hoping!

Try selling them per kit, instead of selling them as a lot. Lots are harder to sell. Also, pictures really help. Even just pictures of the boxes they come in. 

I'd be looking to buy them, but I've already spent my model budget for the next few months....

6 minutes ago, The Stillness said:

I never considered putting up pictures of the boxes, as I figured "NIB" pretty much tells you what you need to know. But maybe I should get on that.

Yeah, it's especially important if more than one "edition" of the kit exists. Seeing the box means knowing if the Chaos Warriors include Round Bases or Square bases, if they are the current models or a dated one, and so forth.

For FW products, it's useful to have the FW bag they came with, and instructions if there were any, just to prove that it isn't a recast you are selling. Not accusing, but it's something that helps buyers establish value in your product. 50% off means more if they think you paid full price for something. 

Additionally, by not having pictures, it begs the question if you have a reason you don't want to show the product. I doubt it, but putting the photo of the model/box/sprue is easy and solves this without needing further explaination.

Thanks. I don't have the FW instructions/box, because I assembled the model. I didn't even know one could buy recasts of this stuff.

In any case, I don't want to put up pictures of all the stuff now, but if anyone is interested, ask me and I will.

All the boxes are new "AOS" branded, with round bases, other than the Chaos Warshrine.