Tags and Reactions

DustGod

When can an Immobilized 1 T.A.G. perform a reset?
Can a T.A.G. Perform a Reset if in IMM1 state and an Enemy declare an order in L.O.S.?
Can a T.A.G. Declare a Reset for every Order spent on it while Possessed?
Can a Manned T.A.G. Declare a dodge As an ARO to Exit the T.A.G. Being attacked with IMM1 or Possessed State Hacking Attack?
At what point can a Manned T.A.G. Being Mounted or Dismounted be ARO'd  When does the T.A.G. count as Full Cover?

I can see the appeal of Arianda now...😋

Just stuff that came up from Sundays Game 
Thanks for your help in Advance 

@Ichi CC'd as this was from our "keystone cop" T.A.G. Battle Sunday 

8 hours ago, DustGod said:

When can an Immobilized 1 T.A.G. perform a reset? - Aros trigger on orders spent in ZoC or LoS. If you are Imm1 the requirements for reset to be a legal order are me. So yes you can reset. See http://infinitythewiki.com/en/Reset

Can a T.A.G. Perform a Reset if in IMM1 state and an Enemy declare an order in L.O.S.? see above

Can a T.A.G. Declare a Reset for every Order spent on it while Possessed? No. If you are possessed you no longer control the TAG, it's an enemy model. Also you don't meet the reset requirements. Finally reset does not clear the possessed state. (See the linked reset rule).

Can a Manned T.A.G. Declare a dodge As an ARO to Exit the T.A.G. Being attacked with IMM1 or Possessed State Hacking Attack? Dodge requires LoF, so it depends on the situation. Even if you do dodge, it won't help much, you can't target tags with overlord or total control if the pilot is dismounted. The tag was mounted when targeting happened.

At what point can a Manned T.A.G. Being Mounted or Dismounted be ARO'd  When does the T.A.G. count as Full Cover? When you mount/dismount you use the new profile for the whole order. So if a pilot dismounted, the robot half never activates (and therefore blocks lof). Never mount or dismount as a second skill, it breaks the game. They've started specifying that you can only mount/dismount as the first skill declaration. (See ai motorcycle for instance) I would expect older rules to be updated to match eventually.

I can see the appeal of Arianda now...😋

Just stuff that came up from Sundays Game 
Thanks for your help in Advance 

@Ichi CC'd as this was from our "keystone cop" T.A.G. Battle Sunday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1