Winter Warzone - Alpha Legion!!!

Salty Monkey

Week one 500 points of Alpha Legion:  Batallion - Chaos lord & chaos sorcerer, 2x 10 man units of cultists, 5 Chaos Marines, 1 rhino & 1 Venom crawler

Initial Recon Report:

- -Teamed up with the Tau to root out some Astartes ...The fools actually thought we would convert to the greater good. I will say the battle would not have gone as well without them.

We were not expecting Khan to head the charge and he is as viscous as reported. The Crimson Fist were with him as well and they brought a lot of firepower for such a small group.  Fortunately our new 'allies' took the brunt of their wrath.

The Tau Commanders are just as powerful as reported...when we turn on them we will have to find a way to counter their speed & blistering fire power.

We should use the enemy of our enemy as long as we can. ---

IMG_6797.JPG

IMG_6801.JPG

p.s. I also got a quick game against @kb10r Tzeench deamons...but we wont talk about that beating 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Reinforcements have been delayed but we have enough men to go forward. Besides sabotage works best in small groups.

Hopefully those damn Tzeench Deamons keep out of our way...or we'll have to deal with them as well.

749pts of Alpha Legion Goodness!!!

HQ:

Warlord: Chaos Lord w/ jump pack (6pl, 138pts): Thunder Hammer, plasma pistol, krak & frag grenades. Relic: Drakescale Plate WL trait: clandestine (-1 to hit)

Chaos Lord (5pl, 80pts): Combi-bolter* <relic Hydra’s wail>, Power Maul, krak & frag grenades, Sigel of corruption & lord of chaos

Troops:

10 chaos cultists (3pl, 40ts): w/ autoguns

10 chaos cultists (3pl, 40pts): w/ brutal assault weapon & autopistols,

5 Chaos Space Marines (4pl, 55pts): All with boltguns , bolt pistols and frag & Krak grenades

Elites:

5 Chaos Terminators (10pl, 166pts): Champion w/ combi bolter powerfist, 2x combi bolter power axe, 1x combi-bolter chain axe, 1x Heavy flamer powerfist *Mark of Slaanesh

5 Plague Marines (6pl, 80pts): All with Boltgun, plague knives, blight & krak grenades *Mark of Nurgle

Heavy Support:

5 Havocs (7pl, 150pts): Champion with boltgun, bolt pistol frag & krak grenades 4x Missles launchers *Mark of Slaanesh

jumpy jumpy.jpg

• Like 1

Well week 2 has ended...and that'  s the best I got to report 😉

1.jpg.905361abc100efe342c7e48a856f337c.jpg

league game was against the Tzeench deamons and they punished me for my lack of faith

2.jpg.56f974fe6b2dc08b17342593da243c19.jpg3.jpg.8919de19e54036026bd153ce272ac2b5.jpg

Got a 2nd non league game against the Tau and they showed me that my lack of greater good also will not stand

4.thumb.jpg.37e584a74ef314d790e8a4d388e07768.jpg5.thumb.jpg.e21fb482e96dcc207001d6f0677af3df.jpg6.jpg.990f2f81fd4321de2dcd00472ecd586b.jpg

Good news is that the games were awesome and and both opponents are very fun to play.

I'm looking forward to next week!

• Like 2