WTB: Adeptus Custodes, Stormcast Judicators H: Cash, Warmachine

blackvigil

Hey guys, 

It's been a hot minute since I lurked around Ordo, or played 40k much. Well, it's time to dust off the old models, and start up some new ones. I decided I'd like to get into some elite bad boys, and I figured I'd see if anyone has some sprues hanging around that they want to sell.

WTB - Prefer on sprue or in box, but assembled is acceptable. Prefer not primed, but lightly primed can be worked with.
Custodian Guard Squad x3 boxes

Custodian Wardens x2 boxes

Vertus Praetors x1 box

FW Tanks, Transports, Dreads, etc

Stormcast Judicator Head bits (many) - I'm looking to do a headswap, and I think these will go quite well, matching the lighting theme, etc. I just need the masked heads, because I can't stand cone heads or ponytails.

I'm willing to pay cash, or paypal and get it shipped. Given the current situation, that's likely best. 

I also have a bunch of Warmachine, Khador and Mercs. I think I also have some Hordes Skorn hanging around too.

Hit me up. I'm looking to get some Killteam games in, just to have some quick fun after this stuff is over. Then work up to some full on 40k games. I'm likely going to come to OFCC just to see the armies and people. I've played a several, but it's a little late at this point. lol... 

Anyway, thanks for reading.

-David

• Like 1