Free 40k books if anyone wants some...

dalmer

Hello there,

Was cleaning out some of the bookshelf and have some books for free if anyone wants them:

* Horus Heresy book 47 - Old Earth by Nick Kyme (brand new I somehow have two).  Mass media (little) version

* Path of the Warrior by Gav Thorpe - (brand new, no idea how I got it).   Mass media version

* Path of the Eldar Omnibus by Gav Thorpe - (brand new, no idea how I got it).  Paperback version

* Ultramarines Omnibus by Graham McNeill - I never read it but not brand new, I can see spine creases.  Paperback version

* Horus Heresy book 52 - Heralds of the Siege edited by Nick Kyme and Laurie Goulding (brand new). The larger paperback (not mass media) version.  I have all the books in mass media format, so this was a mistake size gift

If you want any of them, just PM me a mailing address and I'll send it/them via media mail.  If you're in Whatcom County I'd rather drop it off, but will mail if you insist.

Stay safe,

don

• Thanks 1