New to table top, looking to learn

Warcorgi

Hello! 

As the title suggests, I'm new to table top gaming and looking to get into 40k.  I began painting up an army back when the pandemic began and am slowly approaching about 2k points of ultramarines.  I've watched some battle reports online and played the starter set games with family but those don't have the full rule set.

I was hoping to come down for a game day and watch a game or two and learn a little more about how a game actually plays in person.  

Would it be possible to come down and hang out for a game or two and watch/ask a few questions?  It looks like there are a lot of 1k games being played for crusade right now and that may be a good place for me to start learning.

Thanks, and nice to meet you all!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Warcorgi said:

Would it be possible to come down and hang out for a game or two and watch/ask a few questions?  It looks like there are a lot of 1k games being played for crusade right now and that may be a good place for me to start learning.

Yes, if you wanted to come check out the clubhouse sometime and watch some 40k games, you would be welcome! Our Thursday game nights run every week from 4 to 9pm and that's when most of the 40k action takes place. Our Saturday game days run biweekly from 11am to 4pm and we usually have a game or two of 40k being played then. Just be aware that a mask is required due to the current state mandate. 

Welcome to Ordo and hope to see you soon at WOW, Warcorgi! 😀

• Like 1