H: Grey Knights W:$ or Wood Elves

Terell

Yeah, I will later on today but honestly they are unpainted, primed or unopened .. so not much to show.

I read the entry on craig's list and I get this:

1 Assembled Intercepter Squad

1 Assembled and Primed Fine Cast Terminator Librarian

If opened and assembled, one should always verify how they are assembled. You would not believe some of the "assembled" models you can get...

Not to mention, sometimes the primer is applied so thickly that the models aren't worth anything at all.

And the third common issue is that a model the player thinks they have a certain model that is not the one that GW thinks of when listing the MSRP. It could be that the model is more valuable (rare) or less valuable if not using the correct MSRP when calculating the price.

At present, your price is pretty high for models without pictures. The MSRP of the listed models is $109, with your asking price at ~70% of MSRP. For reference, it's pretty common to acquire brand new models at 80% MSRP, like directly from a retail store. Mind you, congrats if you can sell them like this, no pictures and all.

I read the entry on craig's list and I get this:

If opened and assembled, one should always verify how they are assembled. You would not believe some of the "assembled" models you can get...

Not to mention, sometimes the primer is applied so thickly that the models aren't worth anything at all.

And the third common issue is that a model the player thinks they have a certain model that is not the one that GW thinks of when listing the MSRP. It could be that the model is more valuable (rare) or less valuable if not using the correct MSRP when calculating the price.

At present, your price is pretty high for models without pictures. The MSRP of the listed models is $109, with your asking price at ~70% of MSRP. For reference, it's pretty common to acquire brand new models at 80% MSRP, like directly from a retail store. Mind you, congrats if you can sell them like this, no pictures and all.

I added pics to the Craigslist post.