Eldar Transfers

indytims

Howdy!

I recently purchased an Eldar Crimson Hunter box to put together...

But upon opening it, I do not see any transfer/decal sheet.

Is this the norm? The pictures on the box have what appear to be decals all over the thing, and I remember back in the old days, I'd get transfers with some vehicle purchases (at least I think we did? Been awhile).

Was I just shorted by the GW packers, or do I have to find transfers some other way? I don't see them on the GW store listing either...

Any input appreciated! :)

• Like 1

Call GW and tell them via customer service. I bought an Immolator a while back and it didn't have transfers or the Gun Glass. Called GW, and had em 2 days later.

They still do that? Just call up with missing bits and they mail 'em out? Cool!

Thanks Chappy.

Back when apocalypse launched and we had those awesome GW deals, I bought a 4-pack of land raiders. One had a single deformed reactor plate. They sent me an entire new land raider.

Generally not. You may get a free kit out of this. lol

I called and explained to customer service and the friendly guy I talked to said it was no problem. He didn't say he'd send a whole kit, but if I can at least get the transfers that SHOULD be in the box, I'd be good to go!

And then I got to thinking... when was the last time I had to call GW about a missing bit? And I think it was 1998ish. Been awhile!

• Like 1