W: Eldar Transfer Sheets. H: $

indytims

Greets all!

I am looking for Eldar decals/transfers, which I couldn't find in the online store, so Pax suggested I post a note here in case anyone gets some they won't use, or uses some and has a few to toss out.

How much I'd pay depends on what you have. I am particularly interested in white Saim-hann transfers (the cosmic snake icon), especially the BIG ones. :)

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have any you're wanting to get rid of! :)

-Tim

• Like 1

Hello there,

I have (7) of the smaller "Eldar Transfers" and (1) of the big "Eldar Transfer Sheet."  They're just sitting in my bits box so if you can use them for your hobby, wonderful!  Happy to help.

The former have yellow transfers in the upper left, and the hearts in the upper right.  The latter have the yellow eye thingies in the middle and all the falcon looking stuff in the middle right... if that helps you know what sheets I'm talking about.

Send me a mailing address and I'll ship them off if you'd like.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 2

Hello there,

Got your PM and address... thanks.

I'll do my best to get them out in the next few days.  They're coming from the north (Bellingham) so it shouldn't take long.  And I'll do my best to find a suitable envelope so the big one doesn't have to be folded.  Or I might just carefully x-acto cut it lengthwise so it fits in a standard envelope.

Stay safe and hope you enjoy them!

don

• Like 1